Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt 2010

We had our second annual ward Easter Egg Hunt this week (yes I know I moved out of that ward). Last year was good times, and this year followed in its foot steps. It was the day before I had Caylee and the weather wasn't cooperating. It wasn't just freezing and windy this time though, it was also snowing! Woo Hoo for Easter Egg Hunts in the snow!
The girls loved it, until they got too cold. But there were a lot of eggs and not a lot of kids, so they made out with the loot pretty well. Here are a couple pictures of our adventure.

Here is the group that braved the weather. We rock ladies!!....or were crazy:)
I wonder how they feel?



Ok Mom, we have enough!! Lets go to the car PLEASE!


So....maybe it wasnt all that great. But I promise, they were having fun while they were gathering the eggs!! I with you Shanna, next year just plan it in doors! We are cursed.

On the bright side, the girls and I made these cute cupcakes for the kids. They loved them.

2 comments:

Marshall said...

First off, those cupcakes are A.Dor.Able. Secondly, your daughters look like they are being tortured on that egg hunt. Ahahahaha! I am sure the cupcakes made up for it :).

Kyle and Heidi Clarke said...

Jamie, you are a braver woman than I! We were all ready for the egg hunt, and so excited - but when I saw the snow, I knew our fate was decided. The cupcakes were adorable - and Ada loved them! Happy Easter!