My BFF had her kids' pictures taken last week and she recommended her photographer to me. It was totally last minute but me and the girlies went out on Friday to take some for Caylee's 1 year old pictures, Sue's 3 year old pictures and Alaina's 5 year old pictures.
It started out great, then about 5 minutes into it, Caylee was done. She wouldn't let me put her down and she wouldn't let me take her pacifier out of her mouth. But, in the 20 minutes we took pictures, Morgan (the aforementioned photographer) got some really great pictures. Not alot, but we dont need a lot:)
Here they are!
It started out great, then about 5 minutes into it, Caylee was done. She wouldn't let me put her down and she wouldn't let me take her pacifier out of her mouth. But, in the 20 minutes we took pictures, Morgan (the aforementioned photographer) got some really great pictures. Not alot, but we dont need a lot:)
Here they are!




















9 comments:
Great pictures Jamie. Your girls are so beautiful and very photogenic. I think they all look like sisters, they look alike. Jamie I saw your old posts and I just wanted to tell you that your house looks awesome!! It has style. I really like it. The swing set looks great too! I can't believe your dad made it, my dad would always want to buys things and my mom would never let him so we played with whatever weird things we could find, like rocks and empty toilet paper rolls...haha Don't tell my mom I said that! Anyway, good job on the house, it's coming along great!
Glad to read everyone is doing well.
Ruth
great photos. were these taken at the Caughlin Ranch House? such sweet little gals you've got there.
the pics look great. could you send me the photographer's info I might get my boys pictures taken when Eric turns one.
Great smiles :) Such sweet pictures
great photos! your girls are beautiful!
I love these so much. They are adorable'!
Great pictures, such beautiful smiles and adorable girls! Love them!
So cute!! Your girls are beautiful!
ADORABLE!!! Your girls are so beautiful. Shanna
Post a Comment