Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bedroom Painted

I painted our bedroom yesterday. Please remember we have no furniture or anything in our rooms yet, just the bed on the floor and a dresser (cause I couldn't stand it anymore!). Were waiting to finished painting to unpack the rest of our junk, I mean stuff. So Im just showing you the paint color and the difference of how it was before:)

Oh and I just got a thought. We havent been living in these rooms with the colors they were when we moved in. I primered and painted the entire house white the week before we moved in and we have been living with white walls the last couple months. Which is a much better improvement from what it was before:)


Before:

After:

Before:
Seriously, what was with the colors in this house!!??

If you cant tell the color very well, its a light green. I love it, Bret thinks its alright.
Either way, anything is better than a brown and blue that don't go together at all right?

3 comments:

PJ and Annie said...

I really like that color.

Marshall said...

LOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEE IT!

Norby Family said...

I really like the color, it's soothing. You really need soothing in your bedroom, hence why our bedroom is the color it is. Good luck with everything!