Alaina's recital came and she has no hand injuries! YAY! She was excited to play in the recital and she loved her song. She worked hard for months to memorize and perfect it. Her hard work paid off, she did an awesome job.
I havent talked about it much, but I am taking piano lessons from our fabulous piano teacher (also known as my BFF) this year. 2012 is the year of piano. More on that later:)
I also worked hard and knew my song inside and out, but didnt do as fabulously as my daughter. I blame it on the nerves.
Alaina and Eden. Such beautiful and talented girls. Emily made Eden's dress and I made Alaina's. We didnt mean for them to match so well :)
Alaina playing "Away in a Manger".
.
Me playing "White Christmas". Dont listen too closely to the beginning.
I was self conscious about being the only adult :)
Me playing "White Christmas". Dont listen too closely to the beginning.
I was self conscious about being the only adult :)










4 comments:
Jamie you sounded wonderful too. Good job for taking the courage to learn new things.
You both did a wonderful job!
Awesome piano playing! You did great and your little Alaina did too! I still get nervous when I have to play in front of people AND I don't think I could memorize a song for the life of me...ha! Great job! Merry Christmas to your sweet family :)
You both played beautifully! Great job!
Post a Comment