Saturday, December 11, 2010

BOOM!

After we got back from my Grandma's house we stayed in Vegas a couple days to gear ourselves up for the final drive back home. On Monday we did a little four wheeling, Bret, Caylee and I in the Susuki and Alaina, Braelyn and my parents in the Jeep. Caylee and Braelyn switched for the ride back.
Caylee liked to hum along with the bumpy road and laugh as her voice went funny. Whenever we would hit a hard bump she would say, "Uh oh" or "Woah".

We went to the dry lake where Caylee got out and chased Bret around.
Bret and I got out my, yes my, Ruger 10/22 and shot some exploding targets.
The girls hid safely in the Jeep. Alaina didnt like the noise or the suspense of not knowing when they would go off.

But Bret and I had fun :)


No comments: