Sunday, October 17, 2010

COSTUMES and Coral Acadmy's Harvest Festival

Friday night the girls got all dressed up in their costumes and we headed out to the Harvest Festival at Alaina's school. There was a chili cook-off, bake sale, games, lamas, and a bounce house. I only brought $4.00 with me so that I wouldn't spend our entire savings at this thing. The girls got to do some fun things and when the tickets were gone, we went home.

The girls chose to be Dorthy, the Wicked Witch and Glenda this year.

Cay has a fabulous crown that goes with her dress, but she refuses to wear it. Stinker.

Alaina simply looks adorable.

Sue the Wicked Witch, minus the awesome cape and green face.
Shes really good at cackling and saying, "I'll get you my pretty!"

Alaina and her classmate friends, Anya and Natalie. Alaina and Natalie spent the first hour together, with the families tagging along behind.

Caylee, Aubrey and friend. I adore Cay's face in this picture.
Cracks me up everytime.

Happy bouncing witch.

Llamas.

1 comment:

Grandme said...

Great job on the costumes. The girls are so cute.