On Sunday last week its snowed...and snowed...and snowed some more. It snowed about 12 inches. Good times. Bret took the car to work (he still wanted to ride his bike but I talked him out of it) and then came home an hour later!!! UNR was closed (I take back every bad thing I said about his job)!! So he got to come home and spend a snow day with us. YAY!
The girls wanted to play in it so we got all bundled and played for a while. Braelyn was done after five minutes (she gets that from me) but Alaina could have stayed out all day. She loved it. When we came inside her boots were full of snow and she had it in her gloves, but she never complained (she does not get this from me). Enjoy the pictures!
Bret scrapping the car. It was uber deep.


The icicles on the roof are so long! I think the biggest one was almost 6 ft long when it fell today. Crazy....and lethal.

Should I mention that its still snowing....and snowing. Hey Emily, heres hoping to tomorrow:)
















2 comments:
That's alot of snow! Looks like fun and cold. I like the picture of Caylee just laying in the snow. Is Alaina giving a gang sign with her homies? Sure miss these little girls, they're so cute.
Love the picture of Caylee laying in the snow, she looks like she has no idea what do do!
Yeah St. George got 1/4 of an inch, we had to shut down schools and there was mass panic in the streets!
Post a Comment