Saturday, December 12, 2009

How Ever Geen Your Branches

YAY! We put up our Christmas tree last week. Its one of my favorite things about Christmas. I dont know why...its a dead tree in my living room. But it seems to make things magical. Here are some pictures:)

Jena helped us out again this year, shes fabulous.

Braelyn was ever so eager to help.


She really liked the Jeep ornament. She kept driving it around...

and up Daddy's belly.

So...Alaina got in some serious big trouble the day we put up the tree and her punishment was that she had to go to bed while we put up the tree (yes it was that bad). But when she got up the next morning she got to put some on that we saved for her.


I appreciate that Caylee isnt crawling yet...but she does kinda scoot on her bum to things. She finally got to the tree, but shes so cute who can get annoyed?!
Final product. I love our Christmas trees:)

3 comments:

Grandme said...

So the tree is in the middle of the living room! I love it. Like Mom like daughter, Braelyn is a Jeep girl! She's so cute.

Jason and Brianne Kjar said...

The tree looks really nice.

Karrasch Clique said...

I love the Christmas tee! So cute =)