Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Our Nest


It seems the time has come, you see
for an addition to our family.
Bret is hoping for a mister,
either way, Caylee will be a big sister.
We are excited for this little one.
Our growing family is so much fun.
We hope you are excited too
and share our joy in this happy news.
We will prepare our very best
to welcome this baby to the nest.


Baby Four will make his/her appearance around January 22, 2012 :)

8 comments:

PJ and Annie said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! Congratulations Greenburg family!!

the poem was super cute!

Jason and Brianne Kjar said...

That is so exciting the best news I've heard all day. I hope Bret gets his wish because boys are so much fun. I hope you are feeling well. Good luck

Kyle and Heidi Clarke said...

Congratulations Jamie!! So happy for you guys. I hope that you get your boy! Ours will be here in 3 months! woo hoo!

a farmers wife and her real life said...

so excited for you guys! hope bret gets his boy :)

The KGB Family said...

What a cute way to announce your news :) I like it! Congrats

Jen Johnson said...

SO SUPER EXCITED!!!!!! Congrats!

Karrasch Clique said...

Yay! Congratulations :)

Grandme said...

What, only one?:)