Thursday, July 14, 2011

Desert Day

While in Vegas we took a day and went four wheeling and shooting.

We had lunch (in the shade).


I wasnt planning on shooting, but I can never resist. Its always fun. Especially with my Dad's awesome special targets.


Bret got a kick out of the 22 mag.

The girls ran around and played in the dirt.

Then my Dad decided he wanted to try and go up this big hill in the Susuki. Alaina was with him. It doesnt look all that bad but it got a little hairy and rocky around the upper 2/3. And it was super steep. Anyway, I had no fear until he hit the rocks and the Susuki started jumping sideways and the right wheels came up off the ground for a second. At that steep of a grade turning sideways means rolling down the hill. Then it was one of those moments where you think your child is going to die. But my Dad is a pro and is smart so he backed down.
Alaina didnt care until she saw that my Dad was scared, haha. She was just talking away!

No comments: