Thursday, July 22, 2010

Family Room Before

When we moved into our house the garage was converted but...not. There was ugly wood paneling and ceiling tiles, the slider was in backward (deep breath) and no carpet. So, we started changing it into a family room:) It has taken five months, but we are almost there.

What you think youre going to see after pictures? Um...nope, you have to wait (its not done yet:)

But just for the anticipation of it all, here are some pictures of the family room before we put our heart and soul (and sweat and blood) into it.

The pictures are a little backward...


Me mudding and taping the drywall.

After taping and mudding.

After we took off the paneling and tiles.

Evil black glue.

The "book nook" a little after we moved in. (wait til you see this!)

After we moved in with all our junk everywhere.

The closet area before we moved in.

4 comments:

Phil and Becca said...

so where is the finished room? I'm dying with anticipation!

Grandme said...

Not fair that you don't show us the room now even tho it isn't finished. I at least want to see the new carpet!!!

Jamie said...

Sorry guys, youll have to wait:) I know, Im so mean!

Grandme said...

Watch out, I might have to come up and see for myself!! After Rand and family leave, of course.