Friday, March 12, 2010

5th Birthday Family Party

My goodness, this child has had so many celebrations of being five!

This is Alaina's family party we had for her before we went out of town. I already made the fancy nancy cupcakes and wasnt all for making and decorating another cake, so Alaina and I decided she wanted a cheesecake for the adults and cupcakes for the kids. She also thought it would be fun to decorate the cupcakes themselves.


Here are all the kidlets all fancied up.

We had dinner,

decorated cupcakes,

Then we opened presents.

This gift was from Dallin. It truly was the gift of laughter.


Then we had some cake, I mean, cheesecake. That is a number 5, not an S. I guess it could have been Super Cheesecake. But thats a comic strip for another time.

And I would love to leave you with a picture of the beautiful Jakita.
Oh wait, thats Emily's fatty Jakers!! Oh how pretty he is.
Hey, hes the one who came to a pretty girl Fancy Nancy party.


It was a very fancy time. Alaina had a blast.

2 comments:

Kerstin said...

I can't believe Alaina is 5!! She looks so grown up in these pictures.

Marshall said...

Jakita is beautiful. Ahem, but he makes a much better boy, if I do say so myself.