Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tagged by Kara!

8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. So You Think You Can Dance
2. Dancing with the Stars
3. House
4. Monk
5. Gilmore Girls

8 favorite places I love to eat:
1. Super Burrito
2. Chilis
3. Olive Garden
4. Red Robin
5. Susan's House

8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. We went grocery shopping.
2. Alaina threw a 20 minute screaming fit.
3. We went to the park for a picnic.
4. We all took a nap:)
5. I went to Wal Greens to get pictures developed.
6. I got jars for jam.
7. I made pluot jam.
8. My jam is so very pretty:)

8 things I look forward to:
1. Bret being done with school.
2. Nap time.
3. Bed time.
4. My next little one to come.
5. Getting a house.
6. Tuesday and Friday nights.
7. Dance class, I love watching Alaina.
8. Reading with my kids.

8 things I love about Fall:
1. Halloween.
2. Costumes.
3. Pumpkins.
4. Things made from pumpkins.
5. The leaves changing.
6. The weather changing.

8 things on my wish list:(only 8 things)
1. A house.
2. A Jeep Rubicon (2002)
3. A Honda Pilot.
4. Some peace and quiet.
5. More time with Bret.
6. Mute children.
7. To see family more.
8. For my children to always be healthy and safe and strong in the gospel!!!

8 people I'm tagging:
1. Kristen
2. Kerstin
3. Emily
4. Summer

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Fun! I love reading tags. They always tell so much about people! How are you feeling? Any morning sickness?

a farmers wife and her real life said...

20 minutes! I'm so sorry. I am not looking forward to those days. Mmmm....jam sounds good. Maybe one of these days I'll get ambitious!