Last weekend we all went to Phoenix and Flagstaff to surprise my Grandma for her 80th birthday. We had a really fun time and it was great to see relatives we haven't seen in a long time. It was also nice to go to the cabin in Munds Park (close to Flagstaff). I have loved that cabin since I was a little girl and it was fun to take the girls there. Here are some pictures:)
Braelyn was obsessed with the stairs. I think this picture is adorable bytheway.

We enjoyed sitting on the porch in the nice cool evenings.

Braelyn loves the Itsy Bitsy Spider and tries to do the hand motions.

My Grandma's birthday cake.

The family eating dinner. My brother and his family arent in this one, they came later.

The girls got a kick out of the bed over the cab in the RV. Its where Bret and I slept. One night Braelyn cried and Bret sat right up and banged his head on the ceiling. I couldnt stop laughing.

We went to a animal park while we were there. It was really cool because we got to feed a giraffe! It was the highlight of my weekend,


Ok, this is a naughty naughty tiger. As we were eating our lunch, right next to the tiger's house, he walks over to us, turns around, and sprays us!! Yes, we got peed on by a tiger. It was gross and we had to get new food. Naughty tiger.

Do not do this at home.

Alaina fell asleep.

Her and Abby had fun sitting together in the stroller. Look at that face! I wonder what shes thinking. (ugh, that girl's pants do not match her shirt at all)

I love white tigers, I think they are really beautiful. We were walking by when this lovely tiger just strolled on over to this water bucket. He was so funny because he put his huge paw in the water first, to test it, and then got all the way in with his paw hanging off the edge. This guy next to us was making kissing sounds at the tiger and he didnt like it very much so he totally roared at us! Got the picture just in time.

He got over it pretty quick.

Happy girl.

Alaina and Abby loved picking the flowers in the yard. Amy got some good pictures of them.


On the way back to Phoenix, the girls fell alseep in the RV.

Then they woke up!

This is the cabin. I love it so much.
So there ya go. It was fun and I didnt want to leave Munds Park. It rained almost the whole time which was awesome and the temperature was very comfortable. I want to go back!
Braelyn was obsessed with the stairs. I think this picture is adorable bytheway.
We enjoyed sitting on the porch in the nice cool evenings.
Braelyn loves the Itsy Bitsy Spider and tries to do the hand motions.
My Grandma's birthday cake.
The family eating dinner. My brother and his family arent in this one, they came later.
The girls got a kick out of the bed over the cab in the RV. Its where Bret and I slept. One night Braelyn cried and Bret sat right up and banged his head on the ceiling. I couldnt stop laughing.
We went to a animal park while we were there. It was really cool because we got to feed a giraffe! It was the highlight of my weekend,
Ok, this is a naughty naughty tiger. As we were eating our lunch, right next to the tiger's house, he walks over to us, turns around, and sprays us!! Yes, we got peed on by a tiger. It was gross and we had to get new food. Naughty tiger.
Do not do this at home.
Alaina fell asleep.
Her and Abby had fun sitting together in the stroller. Look at that face! I wonder what shes thinking. (ugh, that girl's pants do not match her shirt at all)
I love white tigers, I think they are really beautiful. We were walking by when this lovely tiger just strolled on over to this water bucket. He was so funny because he put his huge paw in the water first, to test it, and then got all the way in with his paw hanging off the edge. This guy next to us was making kissing sounds at the tiger and he didnt like it very much so he totally roared at us! Got the picture just in time.
He got over it pretty quick.
Happy girl.
Alaina and Abby loved picking the flowers in the yard. Amy got some good pictures of them.
On the way back to Phoenix, the girls fell alseep in the RV.
Then they woke up!
This is the cabin. I love it so much.










5 comments:
That's pretty funny about the lion and very gross at the same time. I can't wait to go up to Flagstaff this winter to get away from Phoenix. Looks like you guys had a great time...I'm jealous.
It looks like you had a great time! That animal park looks totally fun, except for the whole Tiger peeing on you part.
I am so jealous! That totally makes me miss my family. I'm glad you guys had fun! Your girls are so cute!
Oh my heck! I love the giraffe picture! Your grandma is adorable. I hope when I'm 80 I'm that adorable too!
That looks like you had so much fun! My favorite pic is the one where ALaina is sharing the stroller and looks highly annoyed...sooooo cute!
Post a Comment