Sunday, August 5, 2012

Aunt Jean and Uncle Brady's Pool

While we were in Phoenix we got to go over to my great Aunt and Uncle's house to go swimming.  I love this house and this pool.  I grew up swimming in it.  I have so many awesome memories at this house.  So I was pretty happy when I got to share that with my family.
We had a blast.




Alaina and Braelyn got to practice swimming and were getting pretty good!
Al liked to jump into the deep end and swim to the other side.

Even Dash got in.  He loved it.



Caylee was pretty cautious.  She didnt like the tubes so she would inch her way along the edge of the pool.  She would let Bret or me swim around with her sometimes too.  She also liked to sit on the steps.



We were having a great time until right before we were supposed to leave.  We had a scare with Caylee when she slipped off the stairs.  Lets say we were very happy to see her smile again after it was over.

Caylee's accident kind of overshadowed the rest of the day, but we were happy to be able to swim and have a good time.  I love my Aunt and Uncle and seeing them was a lot of fun.  And Susie too :)

No comments: