We couldnt pick a name. We had two that we liked, but couldn't choose between them. Bret finally had the last say, mostly because I just couldn't deal with it and decide.
We welcomed Dash James Greenburg into the world.
And then pretty much immediately after signing the papers that made it official, we bundled him up and went home.

We welcomed Dash James Greenburg into the world.
And then pretty much immediately after signing the papers that made it official, we bundled him up and went home.

Being home is so nice.
The girls surround him all the time, giving him hugs and kisses.
My Dad said he has a pretty sweet life, being surrounded by cute girls all the time.
Of course we are having our transitions, which is hard. But its the little things that help the girls like, when Im taking pictures of Dash and Sue says, "Take a picture of me!"
So I do.
But mostly, Im trying to capture this short short sweet time when I have a newborn. They are only newborns for a few weeks, which makes me unbelievably sad. So we take lots of pictures.











6 comments:
Jamie, he is such a handsome little boy! Congratulations!
I look at these pictures and just want to squeeze is little cheeks,may be someday soon I'll be able to, so adorable.
Ok, now I'm curious, what was the other name you were considering?
Hooray for boys! I'm glad that all went well. He looks a lot like mommy :)
He's SOOOO CUTE!
how did you guys come up with Dash?
Post a Comment