Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Kindergarten Graduation

Alaina Lynn graduated kindergarten yesterday! I know, its not a big deal really, shes moving from kindergarten to the first grade, but it was important to her.


They made it into kind of a BIG DEAL.
They even had their own cake.

Ah, cant forget the crying sister.

They all came walking out with thier (very fancy) Class of 2011 Kindergarten t shirts and gave us the program they have been working on for weeks.

Im not gonna lie, it was pretty cute.


They threw their hats off and everything!

After the little concert thing, we had cake and juice.

After all THAT fun, we all headed over to the Coconut Bowl and played in their giant playhouse thing. The kids loved it.

Enjoy the videos.

When I grow up...




2 comments:

Jason and Brianne Kjar said...

I love her answer to being a mom. thats what I wanted to be. best career ever

The KGB Family said...

happy graduation- Love, Kajaani
off to 1st grade now