Thursday, October 29, 2009

So Late- Alaina's First Day of Preschool

Alaina started preschool a couple weeks ago (such a blog slacker!). Here are some pictures from her big day. She was so excited.





She really loves school. Braelyn and I get some nice quality time together while Alaina is gone and it has been nice. I love to hear her stories about things that have happened and the things she did when she comes home too. Up until now, I know every thing she does (for the most part) so its fun to hear about new things. Its been good:)

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Hopefully you see this :) Yeah Alaina! I hope that you love preschool - she's so smart and pretty! I love the pumpkins and those pictures of Tahoe are beautiful! That's so fun to do (along with Apple Hill) in the fall. Dallin is such a handsome little boy - I last saw him when he was barely over a year - crazy! Anyway, you have a beautiful family, and some amazing skills with carving pumpkins :) (I would never think to use a drill...)