Monday, April 6, 2009

Grease and Climbing Trees

Here's whats been happening in the Greenburg house.

Braelyn was standing too close to the stove when Bret was making sausage and she got burnt by some spattered grease. It got all over her face. Here is a pic a few days later, it looked a lot worse before. The one under her eye blistered and popped right away. Needless to say, she wasn't happy about it.

While in Carson this weekend Alaina decided she wanted to climb the tree in the backyard. She got stuck on a limb and couldn't get down. The end result was very torn pants. She was okay though. She was crying hard and I asked her if she was hurt and she said, "These are my favorite pants!!!"

Good times.

5 comments:

a farmers wife and her real life said...

Poor Braelyn! And Alaina is so funny....That is such a girl thing to say!

Jensen Family said...

DOes it make me a bad mom/person if I said I would rather my daughter get splashed with hot grease than have her hair mutilated? (if confused look at my blog)

Unknown said...

Oh my. The grease thing... ouch! Glad she's doing okay. And Alaina is too funny, but I can totally understand how she feels about tearing her favorite pants. She is such a girl! haha

Lauren said...

Silly girls!

PJ and Annie said...

I love your kids..I hope mine are as funny