YAY! I have a nephew!! Carolyn had her baby boy this morning at 8:20 am. He was 8 lbs 2 oz.
I love him!!
Congratulations Rand and Carolyn!
I love him!!
Congratulations Rand and Carolyn!
"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." — Mark Twain
5 comments:
Congrats to Rand and Carolyn (and you for having a new nephew)!! 8lbs is a good sized baby, I might be remembering wrong but wasn't Elise tiny?
YAY! Tell them congrats from us! I can't wait to see pictures!
Yeah Elise was 5 lbs 8 oz. They knew the problem this time and he is healthy as can be!!
Probably as close as you'll ever get to a boy . . . haha. Just kidding ;). I am happy the baby was so healthy! Congrats Rand and Carolyn!
Tell Carolyn Cograts!! I bet they are happy to have him here.
Post a Comment