Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Singing Alaina

Alaina loves to sing...all the time. This week for FHE we learned a new song and we have been working on it everyday. She loves it! I made little pictures to help her learn and remember the words. This is her singing what she remembers of it.



I think all the dogs in the neighborhood enjoyed that too! Gotta love her.

5 comments:

Kerstin said...

That was super cute! I love it when little kids sing!

Marshall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marshall said...

That was hilarious! I was cracking up the whole time. I love when she starts singing "He gave me my life, my mind, my heart, my my my . . . " So cute. Way to hit the high notes Alaina. Did any dogs stop by?

Eden says: "I want to hear that again!"

Summer and Hunter said...

AHHH!! That was the cutest thing I have ever seen. Literally. That totally made my day. You have the happiest kids I know.

The World Famous Marx Family said...

That is to cute! I love her high little voice.