Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Caylee Turns TWO!

My baby turned two last week. My BABY! TWO!
It makes my heart hurt. Why do they have to grow up and get bigger?
Sigh.

To celebrate the big day we had a family party, a monkey party.
Caylee loves her some "Oo ah ahs".

The centerpiece was the birthday board I made for Alaina's party, but it works for all birthdays, except maybe Bret's...


What a cutie.

We decorated with monkeys, which she loved.
She walked around pointing and yelling, "oooo, ah ahs!"


We had monkey cupcakes. So cute!

For dinner we had bakes ziti, because Caylee loves pasta.

After dinner I got to make this little guy smile a lot, and it was so stinkin cute!
Bennett is my best friend, Emily's, baby boy.


We opened some presents.




The sock monkey went over well.

We sang happy birthday while Caylee scowled and then sang along.

And then we got all messy eating the yummy banana cupcakes :)


Happy Birthday little girl. We love you so much.

1 comment:

Jen Johnson said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY cute girl! I wish they would stay little forever too!