Caylee is three months old today!! What?! Its crazy that time goes so fast! You know how I love to compare my children so here are a picture of each one when they were/are three months old. I may be a tad bit biased, but I think they are so cute!!!
Caylee has been such a blessing to our family. She just oozes sweetness. Yes, I cant eat chocolate, tomatoes or spicy things, but its okay because shes such a good baby. Its been fun seeing her personality come out too.
Alaina at three months.

Braelyn at three months.

Caylee at three months.

Okay so this is random but I thought it was so funny!!! They really like trucks!

Caylee has been such a blessing to our family. She just oozes sweetness. Yes, I cant eat chocolate, tomatoes or spicy things, but its okay because shes such a good baby. Its been fun seeing her personality come out too.
Alaina at three months.

Braelyn at three months.
Caylee at three months.
Okay so this is random but I thought it was so funny!!! They really like trucks!










6 comments:
Your girls are SO cute! I think they look so much a like!
Wow, I can't believe that Caylee is already 3 months old! She is so adorable, as are yuor other girls!
Can you please tell Caylee to quit growing up already? I've only seen her once!
And I love the picture of Alaina and Braelyn in their chairs.....too funny! Trucks are pretty cool.
He he! I love that they are entertained by the truck!! Better and cheaper than TV!
Happy 3 months Caylee :)
ur girlies are so cute!
They are all seriously adorable!
Post a Comment