When your 18 month old gets a hold of a permanent marker.
Happy 18 Month Birthday Braelyn...stinker face.
Pinewood Derby Time
11 years ago
"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." — Mark Twain
8 comments:
Happy 18 month birthday!! Hey that must mean Nick and I hit 18 months tomorrow-- YEAH!!! Hope all goes well with you today.
hahaha, we had the same thing happen. rubbing alcohol gets it off walls and surfaces really well. i wisj i didn't know that.
I am so sorry, it is a good thing she is cute.
Where's the picture of the mess?!
Tiago wrote all over our cupboards with permanent marker not too long ago... amazingly enough- toothpaste did the trick!
oh no! I have to ask....what did she write all over?
Mostly herself. Thankfully not on walls or carpet, but she got one of the tutus I made Alaina and a book. I thought for sure she would have yellow sharpie on her face for a month! But with a lot of scrubbing I got it off. That was her punishment. Ugh.
At least it was yellow. If you have to write with permanent marker . . . it may as well be yellow. Not that that makes up for what she did!
Post a Comment